Join Our Team
We’ve experienced month-on-month growth, so if you’re looking for a great opportunity to work from home as one of our team members within our awesome team, then please read the information below. If you think you fit the bill, go ahead and complete the employment application form at the bottom of the page. We’ll notify you as soon as a position becomes available.
Working with us overview
We pride ourselves on being a part of our client’s team by doing dictation typing, checking, interviews, documents, formatting, copy typing, and letters. We work to our clients’ pre-determined styles and turnaround times.
We mainly have regular clients that either use us daily or two to three times a week or month. We also carry out one-off tasks.
- Our team members work with a high degree of accuracy and use their initiative.
- Team members format and proofread documents as well as type.
- You will need to follow our systems and procedures to ensure an efficient workflow.
- You would be working from home on a time and attendance basis which is then charged to our clients.
- You would be classed as a “casual” and called on when needed. We work flexi-hours, and work would be provided to you as and when available.
- You would not be required to work weekends, but if that is your preference then please indicate that on your application.
- You would be working with a senior typist who will check your work and give you feedback as you grow into the role.
Benefits of the role
- Volume of work permitted, this could become a permanent position.
- Full training will be given.
- You will be provided with administration access to our system.
- Flexi hours to work in with your day.
- Work from home.
- There is no weekend work unless that is your preference.
Requirements for the role
- Must work within New Zealand.
- Must have a legal right to work in New Zealand
- Have a private space within your home where you can work.
- Your own computer/laptop and Microsoft 365.
- You need to be able to type a minimum of 70 wpm. Please do a typing test at www.typingtest.com Pick 5 or 10 minutes, medium difficulty. Practise and upload your results with your application.
- Legal and/or medical experience preferable.
- Good Microsoft Word skills including formatting.
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary and spelling.
- You need to be teachable and adaptable to our clients’ different needs.
- You will need to sign a confidentiality agreement.